Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Update on Maggie cat...


Pat took Maggie to the vet this morning and all of her blood work came out good and she doesn't appear to have any blockages. They're now checking her thyroid to see if there are any problems there (which the doctor said would actually be a good thing as the alternative is cancer).
Maggie now weighs just 6 lbs., down half the weight she was when Pat and I married two years ago.
I will tell you that Maggie was her normal self this morning (except she still hasn't eaten anything). It was good to see her meowing when I walked into the living room.
The old girl has some fight in her yet.
This is a picture I took of Maggie with Pat and Savannah just before we moved into the house.


1 comment:

PaleBlackSheep said...

I am happy to hear she is doing better, hopefully it is nothing serious and she will be back to her old self in no time!