Saturday, April 5, 2008

Swinging in the park


I took Savannah to the park yesterday. It was the first time she's been in an actual swing and she loved it!
There was a 2-year-old boy there with his mommy and he got so excited after hearing Savannah giggle that he wanted to ride in the swing beside her... I was afraid to take his picture because I didn't know if the other mommy would think I was weird or something.
We had a blast... and hope to get daddy out to the park soon so we can get some more pictures (and Savannah can swing a little higher.. . I was a little scared to let her go too high.)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I bet she had so much fun. Sometimes I go to the park and camp out at a picnic table and draw trees and stuff, and I always like to sit at the table that is sorta close to the swing set because it just makes me smile when I hear those little kids giggling and screeching when they get puched higer in the swings. :)