Sunday, April 13, 2008

My two reasons for living...


I wanted to take a break from the laundry and packing to post this quick little ditty about my wonderful husband and daughter. 
Pat took care of Savannah today so I could have a little nap time... which doesn't come often for a mom (one of the things they try to warn you about, but you never fully understand until you're a mom).
He also cooked dinner and cleaned up while I rested tonight... and we leave for Washington D.C. in the morning for a family day and then a night and anniversary day by ourselves. I'm so excited to have this time with Pat and Savannah and then some time for ourselves.
I've decided that I have the best husband in the world... of course I know all of my friends who are married would disagree with me.
I'll just say I have the best husband for me.... and he continues to prove it to me every day.
Here is a picture of Pat and Savannah at the park in Greene County... it was taken Friday. They are the reasons I'm so happy to greet each new day.
Sharon:)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Awww :) Hope y'all have a great trip!

Suzana Stucka said...

Have fun and lots of romance, my friend! Happy Anniversary!!

PaleBlackSheep said...

Aww cute picture!