Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Practicing for her party...




These are pictures I took of Savannah eating her dinner tonight... and yes, she did actually get some of the chicken and stars baby food into her mouth.
I had to take Savannah directly from the high chair to the tub... and shake her down before I put her in. Once she was out of the tub and dressed I had to hose down her high chair.
I got a little preview of her upcoming birthday parties as she'll have her own cake at both to shove in her mouth.
Mama will have a lot of cleaning to do.

2 comments:

PaleBlackSheep said...

ewww I do not envy you at that moment! The pictures are soo cute though!

Megan said...

That's awesome! I know she'll have fun with those b-day cakes. Ya gotta rub food all ovre your face while you can, before you grow up and people don't think it is cute or funny anymore! :)