Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Maggie cat...



Maggie, our 16-year-old cat, has stopped eating in the last week. We're planning to take her to the vet tomorrow and are hoping for the best.
Pat has owned Maggie since she was a year old... and anyone who knows him understands how much he loves her.
We're hoping for the best tomorrow, but expecting bad news.
I wanted to post a picture of Maggie protecting our little Savannah soon after she came home... Pat thought our marriage and Savannah's birth would take Maggie out, but she has stuck around to make sure we were OK.
I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Good luck at the vet. I hope things turn out OK, but I know there is a chance that they may not. This thing with Zoey has got me sort of in the same position, though just in earlier stages. Zoey isn't eating enough either, but she is eating some and seems happy. Tell Pat I'll be thinking about y'all.

PaleBlackSheep said...

awww hopefully everything will be ok, I will keep Maggie in my thoughts and prayers, I know how much this is upsetting Pat, having a pet so long, they do truly become one of the family.