Saturday, April 12, 2008

My wonderful husband...




On Tuesday, Pat and I will celebrate our second wedding anniversary. There are days when it's hard to believe we've been married two years and others when it feels like my life didn't begin until I met Pat.
Last year I found a letter written in my single days after reading on of the many self-help books I used for guidance. In the letter was a list about 30 characteristics I wanted in a husband... there wasn't a single one Pat didn't meet. It was like having a checklist long before I needed it.
He loves me unconditionally, accepts my faults and champions my successes, gives me trust and shows that I can trust him and he leads our family in the right way.
I gave him that letter that I had written so long ago... just to show him that he had met my every requirement without even having to try.
He's a wonderful husband and father and I know I'm the luckiest woman in the world to call him my hubby.
Here are a few pictures from our wedding day... some that many of you might not have seen.
Happy Anniversary (a few days early) Pat... I love ys baby.
Sharon:)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Aww, that's so sweet :) Happy (Early) Anniversary!