Friday, April 25, 2008

Loving the blog...



I had to post these pictures of Savannah enjoying The Wiggles post on my blog. I check in on the blog several times a day to see if anyone has left me a message and to link to other blogs on my list.
I had Savannah on one leg and the lap top on the other when she noticed The Wiggles picture and started "dancing" or wiggling. She really went crazy when I hit play and the music started.
Pat and I keep hearing her say "too too" and start dancing when the song "Toot Toot Chugga Chugga" song goes off... and she wants to you sing or play it again.
I called her name just before snapping the second picture... and she looks like she's telling me to leave her alone so she can enjoy The Wiggles!

1 comment:

Megan said...

:) That's funy. I remember when Mickey was playing Wiggles videos for her off you tube when she stayed here that time, she thought that was pretty cool.