Monday, June 30, 2008

An upcoming visit...


My longtime friend, Shanay, emailed me today and asked if she could come down from New Jersey next week a visit us for a few days. Of course, the answer was YES!!! 
It's been such a long time since I've seen Shanay... we met back in 2000 when we were both reporters at The Telegraph. Shanay returned to Jersey a few years later and I drove with her on the trip home... we've always had a great time together and I can't wait to have her here and introduce her to my little family. 
It will be the first time she's met Pat or Savannah.
I realize the necessity of having good friends around... after moving to Arkansas all by myself and starting over again I had to make a new group of friends. I haven't done such a good job with that since moving here so it will be nice to have a girlfriend close by to chat with for a few days.
Come on down Shanay... I can't wait until you get here.

1 comment:

PaleBlackSheep said...

Sounds so nice! I am sure you can't wait to see your friend again!