Friday, June 27, 2008

My wonderful Hubby...


He'll blame this on the pregnancy hormones, but I just have to say a few things about my wonderful husband.
I'm not sure how I would have survived these last few weeks had it not been for Pat. He married into quite a family two years ago and it has never phased him in the least. My husband... who isn't one for a lot of affection ... was a rock for me during Daddy's funeral and met a lot of family members who are just as touchy-feely as I am.
You truly do realize how important love is when something bad happens... it shows you how strong your relationship is and how committed you are to each other. 
We made a commitment last December to have me stay at home with Savannah while Pat supported us on his salary alone... and I know the sacrifices that he makes every day. Now we're having a second child and the plans he had for himself will now be put on hold because we have a little one on the way.
I couldn't ask for a better husband and for that I'm very grateful. I love you honey... I know we say that many times a day, but I just can't say it enough.


No comments: