Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another update on my Daddy...


I was hoping to have good news to post about my Dad today, but it doesn't seem like he's doing much better. He's been in the hospital a week now and it seems to me that his breathing has gotten a little worse than it was.
John, a friend of my parents, died today and he was two doors down from Daddy in the hospital... so that has sort of freaked everyone out a little. 
I know we've been lucky to have Daddy with us for the last 17 years... I remember how sick he was when I was in high school and I never dreamed he would live to see me married and with children.
I'm not ready to lose my father, but I also don't want him suffering any more than he already has. I know his suffering makes those who live with him suffer and that is not good for anyone.
Here is another picture of my Daddy... he's a flawed man, but he loves each of his four children in the only way he knows how.

No comments: