Friday, April 16, 2010

Birthday Girl...


We've got a little girl in this house who will be celebrating her third birthday in a few weeks.
Savannah has been talking about her birthday "party" since February when it was Julius' birthday. If you remember, she and I missed his birthday bash because she woke up sick that morning.
Now I'm glad she wasn't there because we've decided not to throw her a big party this year and just celebrate her special day at the National Zoo in D.C. Pat has taken the weekend off (her birthday is on Saturday this year) and we're going to make it all about her, but not throw a party.
Now I have to get her to settle on a birthday cake topper... Mickey Mouse, Princesses, Monster Inc., even Mary Poppins has come up.
I guess I could just throw a little bit of everything together as I know she would love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I love birthdays! Following you back!