Wednesday, May 5, 2010
A Versatile award!
Miss Angie at My So-Called Chaos was kind enough to award me and several other bloggers with a "The Versatile Blogger" award.
Thanks so much Miss Angie!
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Rule #1 - Gratitude - Completed (see above.)
(7 Things about Me)
1. I used to cover cops and now I cover butts — and I'm always thankful for my current job.
2. I'm lucky to have a wonderful husband and two beautiful children who make my world complete.
3. I'm grateful for the sacrifices my Mama made for me and I hope I learned from the hard lessons she lived through.
4. I have to make myself go outside with my children as I've never been an outside person.
5. I really need to make more time for myself.
6. I have a spa gift certificate that I still haven't cashed in yet.
7. I'm grateful for all of the people who helped me along in life and try to pay forward whenever I can.
(15 Recently discovered worthy bloggers)
1. Happy Gramma at Happiest Family on the Block
2. Blue Violet at A Nut in a Nutshell
3. Cheeseboy at The Blog O Cheese
4. Jackie at My Perfect Little World
5. Kel at Between the Lines
6. Mellisa at Getting All My Ducks in a Row
7. Mama Cherry at Six Cherries on Top
8. K at Pull Up Your Potty Seat, this may take a while
9. Mama B at Mama B
10. The Ladies at From Blah to Ta-Daa
11. Melissa at Mommy Living the Life of Riley
12. Chubby Cheeks at Chubby Cheeks Thinks
13. Catherine at Catherine's Chatter
14. S.I.F. at Single Infertile Female
15. Amanda at My Nashville Nest