Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Julius' 15-month check-up...


I took Julius in yesterday to get his 15-month check-up and he weighed in at 30.2 lbs. (in the 97th percentile) and measured in at 33 inches (in the 90th percentile for children his age).
He is a big boy!
When Dr. Mayo walked in the room, Julius had climbed into a seat and was sitting up like a big boy! He entertained her throughout our visit and she said he was looking great and she wasn't concerned over the fact he looks like he's already 2!
He's such a sweet boy (although he's already starting to have temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way or gets frustrated) and I wish all of you could meet him as he would give you a big smile and a hug!

4 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

Julius is a cutie!

Set Apart Living Mama said...

He is a big boy and such a cutie!!!! LOVE the dimple! My son has two and my daughter one and me none :( My son was a preemie born at 2lbs 15 oz and he just jumped up there. He was 11 lbs 4 oz at 4 months and that is BIG for being a preemie and my daughter was term and she is 4 months at 9lbs 14 oz. My son is at the 97th % for height and weight. He has another 6 months before he turns 5 and is taller than some 6 year olds. He is only 12 inches shorter than me! He is 48 inches and I'm 62 (5'2) and 48 lbs. I get upset since people think since he is bigger he should be acting like a big boy but he is still a baby! My daughter is under the 3% for her height and weight so looks like I'm going to have one at one end and one at the other! Thank you for entering my giveaway! I love your blog so I'm following you now as well!!! By the way your daughter is a beauty!

I♥thesecrazykids said...

Oh my goodness what a big boy! My oldest son is like that. Now at 8 years he is 4'8!
I'm following you back!

Nicki Woo said...

Hey there, I'm a day late from FMBT, but love your blog. The pics are great, such a lovely family.

I love the big babies. I say, the bigger the better. I have four girls and most of them were in the 90% or higher. My youngest is 10 months, and is only in th 80% range. Small for my kiddos.

Come by and visit me in you have the time.