Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Update on Sandra and Baby Tori...


I received great news on two fronts today and wanted to share them both for all of you who check into my blog.
Sandra, my "extra" Mama, was released from the hospital today. It appears she had a mini-stroke and not a serious one like was first thought. I'm hoping to talk to her tonight, but from what her children have told me she's doing much better.
What a great relief to me!
I also got an email from my cousin, Linda, today. She became a Grandmother for the second time last night when Victoria Marie Dickerson was born at Crisp Regional Hospital in Cordele. Tori weighed in at 7 lb. 8.1 oz., and was 19 1/4 inches long. Mother and baby are both doing fine... which is great news.
I'm so excited to see the pictures of our growing extended family... life is about about living and dying... and it's nice to have some more good news to share.

No comments: