Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Swimming lessons...






Savannah started her swimming lessons yesterday and, of course, she was a natural in the water. Pat is her coach and that is something he's always wanted the two of them to do together... and they seemed to be having a blast.
I didn't go with them today because I had some freelance work to do, but he reported Savannah learned to kick on her own... and she was happy to be in the pool with all of the other kids.
There is one child in the class who cries the entire time... she did it yesterday and Pat told me she did it today as well. I felt bad for the little girl and for both of her parents who were in the water with her... I'm not sure what they can do to solve that problem.
Here are a few photos from yesterday... I promise to get some video tomorrow... the camera batteries were almost dead so I had to take shots here and there.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That looks so fun!