Friday, July 18, 2008

Need for sleep...


Thank goodness Pat came home early last night because I was in great need of some extra sleep. Pat was home before 9 p.m. and I was in bed shortly after... and thank goodness I have a wonderful husband because he cleaned up the living room and kitchen (which is a daily chore thanks to our walking toddler) and finished up the laundry.
I tried to get Savannah asleep before I hit the sack, but she ended up staying with her Daddy while I slept.
My memory isn't always  the best, but I don't remember my last pregnancy wearing me out as much as this one is... guess it's because I was sitting behind a desk instead of chasing after an active little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand...seems like all I wanted to do was sleep when I was pregnant w/ Tori!!!

PaleBlackSheep said...

That is so true, it is because of having Savannah, I remember with Shayla it was so easy being pregnent, because it was just me and James!

But my pregnacy with Tai I was so worn out! I used to take a nap everyday between school and going to work or I wouldn't have been able to make it! Lucky for me Shayla was at daycare!