Monday, July 21, 2008

Missing in action...

I just wanted everyone to know that I'm OK... and I'm sorry if you've been looking on here and wondering if something was wrong because I haven't been posting.
Between Savannah being mobile (and very active) and my pregnancy, I haven't felt like posting multiple times every day. I now spend a lot of time chasing our little one up and down the hallway and trying to rest a little in between.
We're all doing well here... just a little tired and sunburned!
I'm going to try to do a little better with my posts since I know there are several dedicated readers to our blog.

2 comments:

PaleBlackSheep said...

Glad to hear everything is ok. I know it is getting a little rough with Savannah now, but this phase will pass soon and you will be in my favorite phase 2 1/2- 4! They are sooo much fun at that age!

Anonymous said...

missed seeing something new on your blog glad you're back Love Mom