Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Bean Fitzgerald...


Here is the first picture of our youngest family member. I went to the doctor today and discovered that I was two days off my count... our new due date is March 5.
Baby Bean looks great and has a strong heartbeat of 120... my blood pressure looked good and everything is on course for a smooth pregnancy.
I'm seeing a high-risk doctor (due to the C-section I had with Savannah, my age and weight)... and we discussed the possibility of having a VBAC (vaginal birth after C-section)... although it's too early to make a decision, I'm sure I'll be having another C-section because this will be our last baby and they can take care of that after Baby Bean is born.
We'll get to see Baby Bean again on Aug. 7 as I have another appointment for bloodwork and then again three weeks later for testing due to my age.
I can see Baby Bean is already getting his or her pictures taken a lot... it's a great trend to start early.