Sunday, August 31, 2008

Celebrations...



I wanted to share a little story with you that ran in today's Virginian-Pilot about Mom and Dad Fitzgerald, my in-laws. They'll be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on Sept. 21 and the newspaper ran an article about their life together.
I've always said that Pat learned a lot about being a great husband from watching his parents... who seem to still be in love as much as now as I'm sure they did when they married.
We're working on their big celebration party, but I wanted to share a little link to this story so you can read for yourself.
Here it is:

http://www.print2webcorp.com/news/vapilot/celebrations/20080831/p2_e1.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sweet of you to put that on your blog. Surprized it ran this soon, Love, Mom

PaleBlackSheep said...

What a wonderful love story!