Sunday, August 24, 2008

We have a name...

Pat and I have chosen a name for our little guy... Julius Patrick Fitzgerald.
We have spent the last few days going over names and wanted to choose something that flows off the tongue, but is unique and different.
Julius, or Jules or J.P., will be named after Pat's maternal grandfather and favorite uncle.  We thought about names to honor our fathers, but thought that those names were already taken by our brothers and should be used for their children. My brother still has a few years to go before he gets ready to have a child, but I'm not sure my brother-in-law is planning to ever have a son.
We're looking forward to little J.P.'s arrival.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pop-Pop (my father) would be so honored and I'm waiting to see if my brother comes to the party and let you and Patrick tell him the name before I do, love the sound of JP Love, Mom