Monday, August 4, 2008

Savannah's love of water...




Savannah started her second week of swimming lessons today and she's off to another good start. She was the first baby to learn how to jump into the water and go under... and she did it several times in a row before she got aggravated.
She really loves the water and swimming seems natural to her. Pat reminded another Daddy of this today when he told him that his daughter was doing much better in class... and was no longer screaming!
I felt really bad for the Dad, but I knew Pat didn't mean it the way it sounded! I have been teasing him about it though.
Savannah has to miss a day of class this week because she has her 15-month check-up on Wednesday and I couldn't get it rescheduled.
So we only have two more fun days in the pool. Here are a few pictures that I took today... I have a video to upload tonight and I'll put that one online soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back on the blog, missed it. Savannah looks like a real pro