Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sleep Battle, Night 2


Savannah slept in her own bed for half of the night on Tuesday... until her father found her awake  around 2 a.m. She wasn't crying, but he had a bad night at work and couldn't stand the thought of her sitting awake in her bed. He brought her into our room and she slept with us for the rest of the night.
I didn't argue because I knew he had a rough night at work.
Tonight will be a different story though as we have to have a united front if we're ever going to create Fitzgerald Baby #2. 
I took this picture of Savannah sleeping in my lap Tuesday afternoon... she looks so peaceful. It wasn't like that the first three times I checked on her last night when she was asleep sitting at the corner of her bed.

2 comments:

Megan said...

What a sweet picture!

PaleBlackSheep said...

I hope it went well last night I know this is dificult for all of you guys...she looks so peaceful!