Saturday, May 24, 2008

Finding old friends...




I talked with an old friend of mine from college this morning. It had been more than 10 years since Cristie and I  last talked... but when she picked up the phone it was like all the years had melted away. Her voice was the same and we fell into our same friendly conversation... of course it was now about husbands and children.
I've searched for her several times over the years and was never successful, but a few days ago I put her maiden name in a online search engine and it gave me her married name... from there I did a little more digging and found her husband's email address.
My wonderful friend who was working on her teaching degree when I last spoke with her is now a stay-at-home mom with three children.
Time sure does fly!
I've found a few more friends from high school and college and I hope to reconnect with them soon.... and I've made a promise not to let good friends get away from me again.

No comments: