Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blast with the Wiggles...

Savannah and I had a blast seeing the Wiggles tonight... they put on a great show and we were lucky enough to get front row seats!
I found out about the concert weeks after tickets went on sale and had to buy our tickets off eBay... they were supposed to be good seats, but certainly not front row seats.
When we got inside the Coliseum tonight and I handed my tickets over to the usher, she said those seats didn't exist! At first, I thought we had been scammed, but they quickly realized we had early seats and they changed the stage layout after selling those tickets.
We were among 12 people who were then moved to the front row center... I could have looked up their noses if I wasn't so tired from running after Savannah!
She had a blast... and in the morning I'm going to post some of the best pictures from the show.
I hate to say this, but I lost a lot of the pictures during the downloading process (the computer locked up after I unplugged the camera and more than 100 shots were deleted)... I'm lucky to have been able to salvage the ones that I did.
There were lots of great shots that were lost forever, but at least I have these.

No comments: