Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Savannah is now 17 months old...





Where has the time gone?
This time two years ago, I was newly pregnant with Savannah...Pat and I had just returned to Arkansas from our first trip to Georgia as a married couple. We had celebrated our marriage with family and friends and happily shared the news of our family expansion.
Just two years later  and we're expecting our second child and I have lost my Daddy that I loved so much. We have moved from Arkansas to Virginia to be closer to family and ready to expand our family once again.
I wanted to share a few pictures I took of Savannah two weeks ago while we were in Virginia Beach... I took these in Mom and Dad Fitzgerald's beautiful back yard and haven't shared them.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Happy 17-month Birthday to Savannah! :)

PaleBlackSheep said...

Such beautiful pics! She is getting prettier and prettier!