Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Going to see the Wiggles...


We bought two tickets tonight for Savannah and I to go see The Wiggles next month when they perform in Hampton. We got a good deal on eBay for two tickets in the "Hot Potato" section... which will have us as close to the stage as we could possibly be without sitting in their laps.
I can't wait to see Savannah's face when she sees them on stage... she loves "Toot Toot" almost as much as she loves Mama and Daddy.
I haven't asked Mom and Dad Fitzgerald if we can spend a few days with them, but I'm sure they won't mind having two weary Wiggles fans bunking with them for a few days. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you can stay - anytime. Know Savannah will enjoy the show

Anonymous said...

Of course you can stay - anytime. Know Savannah will enjoy the show

Megan said...

I bet she'll really love the show! I remember when I was a kid and was taken to see Sesame Street Live, the big thing back then. I don't remember a lot about the show but I do remember how fun it was and how mesmerized I felt by the whole thing.