Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Registry for Julius...


I've had several people ask me if I would set up a gift registry for Baby Julius... and have hesitated because people were so generous with gifts for Savannah that I didn't want to seem greedy.
Over the weekend, my sister-in-law Debbie and niece Erin said they wanted to throw us a little baby shower in December. Therefore I thought it would probably be a good idea to set a registry up so people could see what we needed... which is far less than the last time since we saved a lot of Savannah's baby things.
You can find our baby registry at Target.com ... just search under Sharon Fitzgerald in Fitzgerald and you should find it. Anyone who likes to shop at WalMart can find the equivalent there, but I'll also create a register on that site as well... directions are the same.
Thanks again for thinking about us... as always, it's wonderful to be so loved.

No comments: