Monday, February 15, 2010

No more babies...


In just a few days, Julius will officially be a toddler and we'll have no more babies in the Fitzgerald house.
Where has the year gone?
This time last year I was begging the doctors to take Julius early as he was causing my heart to flutter and was making the last weeks of my pregnancy exhausting! In fact, I'm not sure I would have had Baby #2 if Baby #1 has caused me so much grief... luckily, Savannah must have known she needed a sibling!
I know how blessed we are to have two healthy and happy children and I'm thankful for them every day.
Although I know several women who are pregnant, I don't wish to go through that again and will just enjoy seeing and holding those babies.
I'm excited not to have formula to mix and hopefully one day soon to have two children out of diapers.
Hopefully this week we'll have a chance to come together and celebrate Julius.. the last Fitzgerald grandchild and the second in the next generation of our growing family!

No comments: