Friday, February 19, 2010

Mama's book club...


The kiddies and I went to the Mommies Group's first book club this morning and we all had a blast. This month's book was "Twilight," a book that I've avoided in the past because I thought it was for the younger crowd.
I was pleasantly surprised to find the book was actually a great and easy read... two important things for a Mama of two little children.
I actually read most of the book while I was at Mom and Dad Fitzgerald's house escaping from the snow.
I hope the next book we're reading, "The Shack", is just as good.
The children enjoyed playing with other kids (there eight children there and two on the way) and I enjoyed sitting around with the other Moms and just having good conversation.
It was a nice time for all of us...

No comments: