Saturday, July 18, 2009

Big sister...

edmi




I can't leave these photos of Savannah out because I think they are so cute... she's such a good big sister. She no longer enjoys taking pictures (guess I've taken too many of them in her lifetime) so I try hard to get good candid shots.
You can see Savannah picked the few ripe blackberries from our vine in the back yard (they were SOUR) so she has a few stains on her face... along with some dirt from playing.
We noticed there was an elephant ear plant growing in the back yard... my Daddy had a green thumb when it came to growing these and seeing it today reminded me of him. Pat nor I remember seeing this plant there last year and I'm pretty sure I would remember it because they always remind me of Daddy.
Maybe that plant had a little help getting here...

No comments: