Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weigh-in - Week 2 on Weight Watchers


Wow, it's been a stressful week for me that started out with a whirlwind trip to Virginia Beach and Stafford and then ending with the anniversary of my Daddy's death. There has also been some family drama to add into the mix just to keep it interesting.
Plus, I have the infamous uncle visiting for the first time since Julius was born... ah, the joys of pregnancy and what you miss... NOT!
So I was really just hoping to maintain my initial weight loss and not lose any weight so imagine my surprise when I got on the scales and had dropped TWO MORE POUNDS!
WOO HOO! I have now lost 8.6 lbs. since starting WW.
I've been really good about eating this week and didn't run to the kitchen when I got stressed or upset, but I haven't tracked everything like I should.
That will stop as I go back to my tracking and keep myself on track.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Good job, Sharon!

grannyann said...

Congrats on the 2 lbs. Keep up the good work. I need to loose weight also.