Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Storm 2009 - Take 1






Here are a few pictures that I took this morning of the view outside our house. It looks like we've had about two feet of snow already and the white stuff is expected to continue until late tonight.
Pat, who stayed in a motel near the newspaper on Friday, will stay there again tonight as I'm afraid he won't be able to get down our road after dark tonight. According to the sheriff, all the secondary roads in the county we live in are impassible.
I'm hoping that he'll be able to make it home after daylight tomorrow and even if he can't drive up our driveway, at least he'll be able to walk up to the house.
Savannah is still sleeping, but I'm sure she'll want to get out in the snow and play. I will try to take pictures between rounding up children and will post later in the day.

1 comment:

grannyann said...

I love your snow!! Take care and just enjoy.