Thursday, December 17, 2009

Freelancing Mama...


I've finally finished all of the freelance work for the newspaper and luckily it was more than enough to pay for all of the Christmas gifts I bought and "Santa" for the children. It's been a hectic three weeks, but it's worth it if we can put some money into the coffers that covers those extra expenses.
I got a chance to write about several great people who spend their time giving back to others. It reminds me that it doesn't matter what you do, but it's important to give back when you can.
I think my freelancing budget is tapped out this month as I've written eight stories and had almost 500 miles of mileage... so I'm not sure if I'll be doing any more stories until after the New Year.
I'm just thankful I was able to do all I got to do!

1 comment:

grannyann said...

hope you all have a great holiday season!!