Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Savannah, the diva...




This morning, I'm going to take a tour of a preschool for Savannah. She wouldn't start until the fall, but it would give her the chance to get used to school and let her be around other children her own age.
I was actually going to take her with me this morning, but she and her brother decided to get up at 3 a.m. and they haven't gone back to sleep (hopefully they will in the next hour).
I'll let you know how my tour goes, but lets hope I don't fall asleep as the woman is talking to me as I also have been up since 3 a.m.
In the meantime, please take a look at some pictures I snapped of Savannah yesterday as she modeled her toddler glasses and played with one of her dollies (we bought these two summers ago and they are all scratched u, but she loves them). You can see she has the glasses on upside down, but you can't tell her anything!
She is my little diva... and certainly has the attitude to prove it!

No comments: