Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cherry Blossom time...






The children and I spent a week in Georgia and most of it we spent with Mama and my sister, Lynn, or off visiting other family and friends. Unfortunately, I didn't pull out my camera and take many pictures during the week.
Once Pat arrived on Friday I did take some pictures of our travels to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Macon and the Georgia Aquarium. We were hoping to meet up with friends in Macon, but I canceled because we were worried Julius might still be contagious and didn't want him to infect anyone with the stomach virus we had a few weeks ago.
Here are a few pictures I took during the 30 minutes we were in downtown Macon... it took us four times as long to get there as it did to walk around and realize it was too crowded for our kids to enjoy.

No comments: