Thursday, March 25, 2010

Checking in from Georgia...

I wanted to send a blog from Georgia where the children and I have been since Saturday night. We left Ruckersville recovering from the stomach virus and it appears we might have brought the bug to those here we've visited this week. It seems like everywhere we've gone someone has come down with some of the same symptoms we had last week.
We've visited with our family and friends and the kids have had a blast... and I'll be posting a few pictures of our times in the days to come (you'll soon see I haven't been taking as many pictures as I would have at 100 percent).
We've also had to cancel on plans to visit other family and friends as days of lingering sickness and little sleep have taken its toll on Mama and kiddies both.
I'm excited that Pat arrives tomorrow as I have missed having him with us and we're planning to spend a quiet weekend tootling around Atlanta and seeing some sights as a family... and hopefully not reinfecting each other in the process.

No comments: