Monday, March 23, 2009

Our growing boy...



Julius had his one month check-up today and Dr. Mayo said he's looking great. He weighed in at 11 lbs., 7 ounces and is now 22 inches in length.
She said he doesn't look like he's in the 90th percentile for his weight because he's a long baby... but he's not a small fry by any means.
She said he looks great and is a very alert baby... and she also told me I'm lucky that he's sleeping so well at night, but that could be due to his size.
These are a few pictures I snapped after we got home from the doctor's office... Savannah is like a little Mama and wants to love on Julius all of the time.
She can now say her brother's name and wants to hold him... you can see him peeking at her in the second picture.
I'm going to do by best to snap more pictures as I know these days are passing by quickly.

No comments: