Sunday, March 22, 2009

Falling down on the job...





Mom told Pat today that we were falling down on the job of taking updated photos of Julius... and she's right.
By this time in June 2007, we had taken hundreds of pictures of Savannah... as she slept, ate, took a bath, etc.
I don't know if it's the fact that I'm busier or he's not as active (he's the best sleeping baby I could ask for), but there are a lot less opportunities to take his picture than there was with Savannah. I wish I was quick enough to catch to catch him smiling and laughing in his sleep, but once it happens I'm so amazed that I can only watch until it fades.
Here are a few pictures of Julius from last week... I promise to break out the camera and try to do better... and ask Heather to share with me the pictures she's taken of him.

P.S. Julius has a check-up tomorrow and I'll post his updated stats... I know he's gained back all of his birth weight and think he's grown a few meters too.

No comments: