Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snowy views from our front door...




I'm sure I'll have more pictures to post this afternoon (because Pat wants to get Savannah out in the snow), but here are three shots I took this morning.
Thank goodness Pat got up at 6 a.m. and drove the Scion down to the end of the driveway. He doesn't have to work today, but our driveway was already starting to ice and he decided not to chance it later in the day.
We've canceled Maggie's trip to the vet and the carpet cleaner who was scheduled to come by this afternoon... and are planning to spend the day up here on our little hill in Ruckersville.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, I now see what you mean about that hill to your house!

THIS IS MY LIFE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THIS IS MY LIFE said...

WOW! WHAT A HILL!! YOU REALLY ARE ON "TOP OF THE WORLD" UP THERE!! I LOVE THE VIEW BUT THEN I DO LOVE THE SNOWY WEATHER!!!!LOVE YA'LL BUNCHES!!!!AUNT LINDA