Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Little Guy...


We took Julius to the doctor yesterday for his six-month check-up and confirmed our beliefs that he's not really a "little guy."
Pat and I had a bet that he was going to weigh at least 22 lbs. and sure enough he tipped the scales at 22 lbs., 11 ounces and is 27 1/2 inches in length. He's already wearing 18 M clothes.
The doctor told me not to worry about his weight even though it's off the charts... because he's proportionate and not overweight.
I went through all of his summer clothes on Friday and have two Pampers boxes to pass along to my niece, Erin, for her little boy, Eli. There are outfits in that box that Julius never got to wear as he's growing so fast.
Guess that is just the way it is sometimes.
Here is one of my favorite pictures of Julius... because I can see an expression on his face that his Grandpa Gene sometimes had.

No comments: