Friday, January 29, 2010

My wonderful husband...


This is now my new favorite picture of Pat... I took it as he played on the gym equipment.
He works hard to keep our family afloat and I don't appreciate him nearly enough.
We asked Kathy, Tom and Shannon if they would watch Julius for a little while last night so we could sneak off to dinner... and they were kind enough to do so.
We went to the Sweetwater Tavern, a great Tex-Mex restaurant that serve fabulous food. It is true what people say about knowing the sound of your own children and tuning other kids out. I saw several small children in the restaurant, but I didn't focus on any of them because our table was child-free!
We love the kiddies very much, but it was wonderful to have a few hours of adult conversation for a change.

No comments: