Friday, July 2, 2010

Packing our bags...


I'm hoping by the time I post again, it will include pictures from our trip! Pat and I have already started packing the car (he put his beers - given to him as parting gift from his co-workers - and other beverages in the bottom cubby hole).
I'm sure we'll have a loaded down vehicle as I'm going to take way too much in case I need it and hope that we'll be bringing a lot less back because we've used it!
I hope all of you have a wonderful July 4th and weekend... and we'll be in touch with you from the beach!

2 comments:

Angela Brian said...

oh my goodness...

YOU WERE MY 200th follower!!!

thank you.

i love your blog.

i hope you have a great 4th of july weekend.

-ang

Adoption of Jane said...

Hope you have a safe and fun weekend! Following you back!