Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just another snowy Tuesday on the hill...






I woke up this morning to another beautiful blanket of white in our yard... but this time it was snow instead of ice!
The big, fat snowflakes started falling Monday evening and continued on and off through the night... Pat and Savannah were even able to sneak out and get a little sledding in by moonlight (what little there was of it).
Pat moved the Scion down to the bottom of the hill and backed my car up the driveway in the hopes we would be able to leave the house this morning... but I don't think there will be any chance of that happening.
I'm sure they'll be out there again once the two sleepyheads wake up... and I hope to capture some video and photos that you can actually see.
In the meantime, please enjoy these photos I took just after daybreak.... I can't get too far out because I worry about slipping.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Pretty snow photos! I wish we'd gotten more nice snow and less ice!