Thursday, August 5, 2010

Julius' first haircut...





Pat took the children to get haircuts this morning while I finished up two freelance stories. It's been crazy around here as I have tried to take on more freelance and start a new part-time job and Pat has been taken on the majority of the childcare.
Anyway, today was Julius' first hair cut as I've been trying to put it off as long as possible and enjoy his baby curls. Savannah had baby curls until her first haircut and they've never come back again.
Pat said Julius did a great job and was a big boy as he sat in his Aunt Sharon's barber chair and cut his hair... he never cried or even flinched as she cut and trimmed him up.
When Pat walked him with Julius this afternoon I got emotional because my baby isn't a baby anymore... he's a big boy!

7 comments:

Braley Mama said...

that is so hard to do, he looks so cute though:O)

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

I remember my son's first hair cut like it was yesterday.

I am your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop!

Hope you can stop by and visit my blog.
http://shining2save.com

Have a Great Day!

Kari

AiringMyLaundry said...

He looks really cute with his new haircut!

Pinching Abe said...

Friday blog hop follower! The first hair cut is the hardest :) He's a cutie.

Jackie said...

Aw, he looks too cute!

My husband cuts my son's hair, and he still cries! He's been doing it for 4 years already. You would think he'd get used to it.

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Oh, he looks like he was such a little angel during the hair cutting.

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Awe, what a big boy! Love that he has that much hair he needed a cut. My 20 month old is nowhere near that! LOL