Friday, September 18, 2009

Seven months ago today...





our not-so-little Julius Patrick Fitzgerald was born. I wish that every one of you could spend time with our sweet boy as he has such a happy spirit. He's already crawling and gets around a lot quicker than anyone would believe until they see it themselves.
I took Julius to the UVA Learning Lab this week for another development test and one of the researchers predicted Julius would be walking by nine months.
The thought of this scares the heck out of me, but it also amazes me by how fast time flies.
We have a lot going on right now as furloughs continue at Pat's job and I've started looking for more stable employment to help bring more money to the household. But I don't ever forget how blessed Pat and I are to have each other and our two beautiful, healthy children.
Here are a few pictures I took of Julius this week... time sure is flying by!

No comments: