Sunday, July 3, 2011

Butterfly Garden...






We met our friend, Michelle, up in Washington, D.C., this weekend and had a blast visiting the National History Museum. She was visiting a friend for the July 4th weekend and we were able to get together for a few hours on Saturday.
Michelle lives in Northwest Arkansas and is one of the wonderful women I'm lucky enough to call my friend. It was great to see her so happy and close by... and hope that the next time she comes to visit we can get her down here to our neck of the woods for a wine tour!
Here are a few pictures we took in the Butterfly Garden at the National History Museum... I didn't take my camera out before that because I was spending time with my dear friend.
The only regret I have is I didn't get a picture of us together... but I will do that the next time she comes to visit.

P.S. The first picture is of a butterfly that landed on Pat's back right after we entered the garden and I had to pry him off before we left... I think Pat found a new friend.

No comments: